• 12-inch prepared pizza crust
• 2-oz. jar Dunbars Roasted Pepper
• 1/2 c. prepared basil pesto 12 oz. feta, crumbled (may substitute goat cheese for a milder flavor)
• 1/4 c. black olives, sliced
• 1/2 c. mushrooms, sliced
• 1 T. fresh basil, finely chopped
• Follow directions on package for preheating crust.
• Preheat oven to 500°.
• Drain roasted peppers, discard liquid and roughly chop.
• Evenly layer basil pesto, feta, roasted pepper, mushrooms and black olives atop each crust.
• Sprinkle pizza with fresh basil.
• Bake for 8-10 min, or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
• Slice and serve.