• Preheat convection oven to 375°.
• Lightly coat bottom and sides of a spring-form pan with butter.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup of sugar, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon.
• Incorporate melted butter into graham cracker mixture.
• Press crust mixture evenly on bottom and sides of the spring-form pan.
• Place softened cream cheese and sweet potatoes in a mixer with a paddle attachment.
• Beat at low speed for two minutes then at medium and high speeds until smooth.
• Add sugar and beat again for two minutes.
• Add eggs and beat from low to high speed.
• Turn mixer off and scrape down sides with a rubber spatula between each speed.
• Add Amaretto and beat for 4 -minutes on high speed.
• Pour batter into crust.
• Bake at 375° in water bath for 30 minutes.
• Turn after 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
• Let cheesecake cool for 20 minutes before topping.
• Combine the sour cream and sugar in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
• Spatula a smooth, even coat of topping over the cheesecake approximately 1/4” thick.
• Return cheesecakes to oven for 5 minutes to set the sour cream.
• Remove from oven and top each.